- This training has passed.
Let’s Make a Museum
November 29, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This one-hour interactive webinar provides information on the benefits for the promotion of positive approaches to learning. The presentation includes resources from the Denver Art Museum, and provides activities and strategies to promote positive approaches to learning. Participants will be asked to develop their own activity. A handout with additional resources will be shared.
Cost: $20 *special holiday discount!
Colorado Department of Education Approved. By participating, you will earn 1.0 hour of training in the Teaching Practices area towards the annual licensing requirement of 15 hours of ongoing professional development.
***Please read the following important information:
• This training takes place in a webinar format hosted on the website ReadyTalk.com. After you register for the training below, you will be sent an email link from approximately 72 hours before your scheduled webinar. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive this email. This email will contain important information about connecting to the webinar.
• In this email, you will be given a link to pre-register with ReadyTalk. Look for the button that says “Register Now.” You must use this link to pre-register before the time of the webinar. For first time users, you will also have to set up an account with ReadyTalk in order to have access to your scheduled webinar.
• If you have never used ReadyTalk before, you must test if your computer is compatible. You can do this by clicking the link to pre-register. Complete your registration process then click on “Participant Test” to test your computer’s compatibility.
• If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Strom, Professional Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-339-6823.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel, your payment can be applied towards any upcoming training. If you wish to receive a full refund instead, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before the training. Requests for refunds made after the 48 hours before the date of the training will not be given.
In order to deliver the highest quality of professional development possible, we design our trainings with a minimum number of participants in mind. If a cancellation occurs due to low enrollment, we will notify you by email at least 24 hours in advance and a refund will be issued to you by EZ Register. Again, please be sure to check you email, including your spam folder, for any communications from Qualistar.